Author Topic: DO children have orgasms  (Read 35574 times)

LISA

DO children have orgasms
« on: March 06, 2003, 11:52:00 AM »
My little one  age 5 tends to like to rub herself while she is laying down ANYWHERE in the bed ,in the car, and now at school during storytime.I observed her doing this and it appears like she is having
some sort of sexual reaction. Due to her flushed face and breathing
and she will also shake or spasm  while she is doing this. Her teacher called me in for a meeting to discuss this . She hid herself in the corner of the classroom and started humping the bean bag in the classroom when the teacher told her to STOP and stand up she refused. Then pulled down her pants put her fingers  in between her legs and said "o boy
I'm all wet by my pee pee" HELP   ANY PARENTS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! do little ones have orgasms?  Why the flushed face and shaking movements???

Ron

Re: DO children have orgasms
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 05:01:40 PM »
Greetings,

Interesting problem and situation, unfortunately I do not have any answers for you.  I understand your inquiry on the internet in attempting to find answers; however, you failed to mention if you've consulted with your family doctor or a pedatrician.  I trust that you have and if by chance you have not make an appointment.

Good luck,

Ron

kendra

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 04:05:12 PM »
when i was nine (3 years ago) i masterbated! ya we do have orgasms!

eightball

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 09:50:45 PM »
The nerves in a woman's genital area don't mysteriously develop when they reach puberty. Just because a child hasn't grown her pubic hairs or developed breasts yet doesn't mean that her clitoris is any less sensitive than that of an adult woman. Although your child has discovered this fact early, she hasn't yet become fully aware of the social stigmas that come with acts such as humping bean bags in front of her classmates. Although she probably won't stop her personal voyage into self-stimulation (she's not the first young girl to discover this on her own), she probably will limit it to the bathtub or her bed as she gets older and more conscious of what constitutes normal behaviour in ordinary social settings (not to mention personal moral codes). If she's still doing this kind of thing  in class when she reaches 6th grade, then start worrying.

If it matters

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 05:36:58 PM »
Seek professional help not internet help.

Wizzletooth

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2003, 01:42:16 PM »
I am sort of interested in the answer to this question also.  when my stepdaughter was 3 she cought her mom and her husband having sex and would stand there and watch them.  Her mom and step dad just realised she was watching them and the child is now 7.  This past weekend I cought her masterbating.  It sounded like there was a porographic movie on in her bedroom with all the moaning and heavy breathing.  This child also acts out at mom's house to the point now where her mom wants her to be seen by a child pshychotrist.  She thinks the child has ADHA.  My husband and I think someone is sexually molesting the child but have no proof as of yet.  someone HELP!!!!!

emilee

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 01:43:29 PM »
yea  they do!!!

trekie

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2003, 12:13:03 AM »
hey, I noticed that lots of people tend to answer this one so I'd thought I'd say this where it will be seen by a lot of people.  Another posting called something like "I feel Dirty" has recently been posted.  Please answer to it because I feel that the person who wrote it has a seriouse question that needs to be answered.

viaamtrak

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2004, 04:15:45 PM »
Okay, Lisa.  Some children can have them at a very young age, although I have never heard of a five year old having one, it is possible.  I suspect that she is building up to an endorphine or adrenaline rush, which might seem light an orgasm, but isn't one truly.  She will eventually move on to other interests.  Few things stick in that age group vor very long.Love and Peace.

anonymous

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:50:30 AM »
My sister has the same problem with her 5 year old, I think it is normal for some kids, just explain things to her like you have beendoing and get suggestions from her pediatrician, I hope it helps.
Good luck.

nobody

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
I know for a fact that kids as young as 4 or 5 can have orgasms.  I did the SAME thing when I was in preschool.  I was caugh with other kids often and masturbated A LOT.  My mom didn't do anything to stop me either.  I just grew up and realized that I shouldn't do it in public.  A friend taught me how to do it...  I'm 20 now...and I'm not a psycho sex freak... I do remember specificly having orgasms and being wet.  It's no big deal.  Just tell her it's ok to do it...just not at school or in public...

daddynumbah1

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 01:28:50 PM »
yes little ones do habe orgasms they can actually reach one faster than any grownup can

ACEPUPPY

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 07:49:02 AM »
I agree with telling the child it is ok but it is a priviate  and not to be done in public.
My 5 year old does it so much that she is raw and sore all the time and this concerns me.

daddynumbah1

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
she might if little boy have eractions why can't little girls have orgasms i would talk to the child and tell her is okay to play with herself but she has to go to her room or the bathroon this is somthing to be done in private

pat20874

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
"If she's still doing this kind of thing in class when she reaches 6th grade, then start worrying."

But in fourth or fifth grades, no worries!