Author Topic: Two little girls rubbing genitals?  (Read 42304 times)

Maris

Two little girls rubbing genitals?
« on: December 19, 2002, 01:46:11 PM »
I have two daughters.    One is 8 and the other 4. A couple of months ago i noticed them rubbing there genitals. My youngest will strattle
a pillow and rock up and down using her arms or elbows to move. my other one will strattle her blanket, lay flat on top of it with her hands underneath moving up and down and her hips in a circular motion. they both seem to do this a t the same time while they are watching
tv. I noticed  they appear really involved and my older one will get really red in her face and will shake while she is downing this motion.
Just the other night, I found my oldest laying on her blanket rubbing herself  and my little one laying with her front genitals on her back
rocking back and forth. when I asked what they were doing they both said "mommy we are rubbing our tushies" CAN CHILDREN HAVE ORGASMS and get that wet feeling????????????????

Ladonna

Re: Two little girls rubbing genitals?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 11:56:59 AM »
4 and 8 is kind of young for this kind of behavior to have just spontaneously started. Have they been aruond older children, or maybe a babysitter that could have in some way begun this behavior? I would look seriously toward any adults who could have had any opportunity to have molested, or caused them to become so interested in masturbating. Children usually learn this by themselves at

Julia

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 10:06:54 AM »
My big sis showed me how to masturbate when I was about 4yrs old. She is six and a half yrs older than I am, and we played sexual games together for years

Ladonna

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 03:09:39 PM »
Hi Julia, You say that your older sister, (10-1/2 yrs )'taught' you how to
masturbate when you were 4 years old? Taught you how? By example? Directly, by touching you? Was this enjoyable at your young age? What sort of sexual activities did you engage in? Were you ever caught, or found out? How old are you now? Do you think it's alright

Healing

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2002, 11:43:50 PM »
Hi Maris:

I have read that children will sometimes accidently rub against something and realize that it feels good.  They then try to repeat the action.

Of all the children I've been around that exhibit this behavior as often and intensely as you describe, each of them were victims of sexual abuse.  I was freaked out as a teenager while sitting with a girl (I think she was 5 or 6) and she came to sit on my lap.  She started humping against my body (I'm female) and I made her get up and tried to talk to her about where she would learn something like that.  She would not tell me and I did not know anything about sex other than what I learned in school.  I did not want to sit for her anymore.  Several months later this girl's father attempted to rape me and I slapped him and got away.  I was petrified of the whole family after that!

If they have not been hurt by someone and you do not make suggestions about it, then I do not see the harm in having them evaluated by a physician and/or therapist.  If they suspect something is "wrong" they might not open up if something has been going on.  If they were my children, I would rather err on the side of having them evaluated.

Best regards,
Healing

jaci

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 01:22:44 PM »
they probably just did it once by mistake and found out that it felt really good, and they keep doing it because it feels good, even at that age i think that it is ok, as long as they dont push the limit, as i have said before, there is nothing wrong with it
jaci

If it matters

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2003, 05:52:13 PM »
From the time I was about 5 years old I was humping my blankets and/or pillow...it felt good...but there was no orgasm...nor did I get wet as women do.

fiona

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 08:35:16 AM »
i look after a little girl of 5 who has been doing this since she came out of nappies. Here actions have become more and more violent. Her mother is becoming very concered, the child does seem to have an orgasim and become wet, she is not doing this for attention as the mother insists that if she is going to do this she must go to her room, the child is happy to do this. when she goes to the toilet she says she is getting rid of her `rocking stuff`.

daddynumbah1

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 10:03:09 AM »
yup

Anonymous User

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 06:06:30 AM »
It's quite a funny senerio and I just couldn't help but laugh at it. It's common among teenagers and kids who are expose to alot of T.V Watching. Not even that, they get to watch movies that's got contents of sex in 'em. Most kids these days are expose to this and they think it's right for them to do things earlier that usual. probably they might have seen their friends doing it, watched them in x-rated movies and more surely, the internet. Everywhere around us, there's this scene about same sex which some believe arouses more passion that when done with the opposite sex. Anywayz, strict measure are needed to laid out and they're supposed to be give moral lessons are regard to their upbringing...

Mike Benson

mamakitty1929

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »
I read all of these forums regarding this situation but I have 2 boys ages 5 and 8( he is my stepson that i have raised as my own  since he was 1) that I raise by myself becasue their father is a long haul truck driver who is only home once a month .  I caught my older son the other night straddling my younger one and putting his  face in his private area kissing it , their bedroom door had been closed when  i caught them. I was in shock and of course at first he denied it but then told the truth. then the next night I caught him again sitting on the younger ones lap but the bedroom door was not closed this time. I  have talked to them about people touching them in their private area before and to always tell if it were to happen to them. But to see this happen shocked me. I don't understand it .

Manuel

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 03:15:23 PM »
What you are seeing is not that uncommon. From what I've read, about 1/3 children experiment sexually with other children within 5 years their own age range. It is higher among boys and lower among girls. The trick is to get them to stop it without shaming them or making them feel bad about their sexuality.

What I've seen done with little boys is to tell them that they can play with themselves alone all they want, but only at appropriate times (like in bed at night) and in appropriate private places (like his room, his bed at night or while in the bathroom when no one else is waiting to use that bathroom).

Different kids do different things with this. We once caught our 5 year old in his large toy box  masterbating while he was suppose to be getting in the car mid-afternoon. This would have been an appropriate place if we are not waiting for him in the car. He cried and said 'but you said I could if I was in my room", so he had the opportunity to learn that one contingency can over-ride the other. Ahhh, to be 5 and have a large toy box and nothing else to do X(

Milly

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 05:25:23 AM »
We are born sexual beings and it is possible for very young girls to have an orgasm. As others have said, they may have simply discovered by accident that something feels good or they may've been taught. Surely the elder here taught the younger anyway.

I would explain that there is nothing wrong with touching yourself but it must be done in private. That they musn't let anyone else touch them and nor do they do it with others around. It is a personal, private thing. In anycase you're going to find it impossible now to stop them. How would you like to be told that all orgasms are now banned?

maria22hzn

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 02:50:46 PM »
yes.. i think so..

maria22hzn

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »
because they did it once and they enjoy doing it ..that's why they have us .. to guide them..