Forums > Depression & Bipolar

pain transfer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dini:
Bonnie,

That is WONDERFUL that you've gone a few days without the need to harm yourself.  I am very happy for you!  (:D

I am also very happy that you plan on sticking around here.  There's plenty of room in this lifeboat and welcome aboard!

Annette:
Bonnie,

My heart goes out to you- feeling boxed in with no doors is a tough way to live.  Both Dini and LIzzie have great suggestions.  I have not too much more to offer except another set of "ears" to listen and jump in where I can.  But I went through a divorce from a man I was staying married to for reasons that I am not sure of and leaving took so much out of me I was not sure it was worth it or that I would survive.  I am here to say it was worth it and I not only survived I triumphed.  I left a beautiful home, all the toys - cars, boats, motorcycles etc and moved into a 2 room 3rd floor walk up with second hand furniture and I was as happy and content as I have ever been.  My life is so much better now and I could not imagine myself being in such a good place when I left.  If you have any type of Women's Support groups in your area they can be most helpful.

Hang in there and keep coming here - we all care!

driftaway:
Thank you so much for listening and caring.
I will try to keep all of the thoughts and reasonings that I have read here with me.
Just knowing that there are people that care truly helps.
Although I'm sure it will take time, I will give it my best.
Thank you again.
Take care.
Bonnie

Dini:
Bonnie,

Doing our best is the best any of us can do.

And hey, no reason to "driftaway" OK?

Stick around.  Use this as a sounding board in good times and bad.  You are valued here.

driftaway:
I just can't believe how great you all are being.
Never had so much support so quickly.
Cry every time I read the messages.
But it's a good cry.
Thank you.
Take care.
Bonnie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version